• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin: Interior

The good- The boat was surprisingly well decorated on the inside and was pretty. The cruise director Neil was the funniest and most entertaining cruise director we have ever had. Iwayan our cabin steward was fantastic and the bed was comfy and inside cabin was spacious. Roy, Mario and David our wait staff all were excellent.

The bad- I have been on 3 cruises with carnival within the last year. (The other 2 out of NOLA on valor and glory). Those ships were laid out so much better than Elation which felt crowded and cramped. The passengers on the glory and valor were also considerably classier! I have never sailed with so much near nudity in my life. For the love of all that is good and holy Carnival please implement a no- thong dress code!!! This was Not a family friendly or even common decency friendly cruise.

The bad- Carnival should bring back the pre cruise covid testing. Half the people on the boat seemed to be coughing and were too rude to cough into thier elbow. Several of the hand sanitizing machines weren't functioning and there were hardly any community restrooms available on this ship. Cleanliness didnt seem a priority. Got off the ship saturday morning and by Saturday night I was developing a sore throat. Both myself and my husband have tested positive for Covid 19. We will not be cruising again until health and saftey is a priority.

Interior