• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin: Junior Suite

I chose this cruise because my close friend wanted to sail on an Oasis class ship. I have sailed on other Oasis class ships prior to this one. The ship is full of things to do and see. However, it can be very crowded at the "My Time" dinner hours. We've waited on long lines to enter the dining room for dinner. The dining room supervisors try to get everyone into the dining rooms from the hallways in a timely manner. Next time I might reserve the traditional dining room hours instead of the "My time" for the Oasis class ships. Or purchase the dinner packages to sample the specialty dining rooms. Being a Diamond Plus member, we were able to have dinner in the Coastal Kitchen for one evening. No waiting in hallways for that restaurant. The Diamond Club attendant Elaine, was able to reserve a night there for us. Unfortunately, we did not have good weather the first five days on the ship. The last two days were sunny and warm. I missed having an adult pool in the adult solarium area forward. Oasis of the seas has a small adult pool in that area to take a dip in. I always enjoy CoCo Cay. It's simply a joy. We booked the CoCo Cay beach club this time. It was a pleasure because that area was not crowded at all. There were two RCCL ships docked at Coco Cay. (Harmony and Freedom) I prefer the buffet style lunch on CoCo Cay then the restaurant at the Beach club. I didn't see many children or teenagers on board the ship that week. Probably because it was a school week. Many older passengers. 65 plus. Overall, it was a very nice cruise.

Junior Suite

We had a junior suite, mid ship on deck 8. Spacious for two adults. Walk in closet, tub/shower. The balcony was huge. Our cabin attendant kept our cabin clean and comfortable. He was always close by if we needed him.

previous reviewnext review