• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

This was my first experience on board, so I had no expectations, but this experience was better than ever imagined. I loved the crew, so nice always and caring. The spaces were so nicely design, the food was so diverse and I really appreciated it that it had a huge range of options for vegetarians. I enjoyed the HIIT lessons and the restaurants the most. Our cabin was always so neat and clean. Prakhar took care of us, refilling the water when needed, leaving the room as new, folding our clothes and with towel art. It definitely added so much value to our stay and we couldn't be happier with the room and the service Prakhar provided during our stay. The best part: the calmness of the cabin balcony while sunset, so beautiful the sea turning gold and then loosing color to become dark. I can't wait to go back!

previous reviewnext review