• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

I chose this cruise because it was very affordable. I got a balcony room for my girlfriend & i. The room ended up being upgraded to a suite for free. I also bought a food excursion in the bahamas. & i maybe paid 1200$. I just wanna leave a review for 2 specific people who made our whole experience that much better.

# 1. Our bahamian food tasting tour guide, captain ron!! Our excursion was on day 1 & he set the bar high! There were 6 people in our group & captain ron was very personable, remembering all of our names. Captain ron gave us a tour of the city, making sure to take a headcount before leaving an area. Captain ron made me feel right at home. & not only was the city beautiful, the food was delicious. Sometimes you just meet people & you can just tell they’re genuine & really mean well. Captain ron is one of those people. Really wanna thank him for a great tour & overall experience. Give that man a raise!!!

#2. Our housekeeper asti! Asti was the sweeting thing ever. Asti was very respectful to my girlfriend & i. If we had a do not disturb sign, asti would politely just ask us if we needed anything if she saw us in the hallway. Asti also did a fantastic job cleaning our entire room, bathroom & balcony. It was like a breath of fresh air everything asti cleaned. I brought my own comforter with me & asti would even fold that neatly for me! We never really needed anything because she was always on top of everything. You can tell she really takes pride in her doing things to the best of her ability. I just really appreciate happy people & asti had a smile that was contagious. Thank you asti for a great experience! Asti deserves a raise as well.

2 Helpful Votes