Zaandam Review

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022

We loved most of the ports especially PEW. The staff went out of their way to make my 50th birthday cruise special. I received a decorated cupcake in my room, a birthday cake for our table at dinner and $50 each for my husband and I to use at the spa.

I have made a vlog about it on youtube on my channel iheartnationalparks.

We loved Montreal and Quebec and PEI the best. Boston was good and I was so excited for Bar Harbor but it was extremely rainy and foggy on the day in Acadia that it pretty much ruined our hiking experience. No fault for the cruise. We did love the shops along there.

We only encountered one major problem on the cruise- they were painting near a vent and our room was filled with fumes for a good part of the day, so customer service gave us $100 credit. I wish we'd gone for the balcony on this one since we cruised closed to the shoreline with lots of scenery and lighthouses down the St. Lawrence River.

We only encountered one problem- they were painted near a vent and our room was filled with fumes for a good part of the day, so customer service gave us $100 credit. I wish we'd gone for the balcony on this one since we cruised closed to the shoreline with lots of scenery and lighthouses down the St. Lawrence River.

Port Reviews

Bar Harbor

Acadia NP

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Zaandam Cruise from $259

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.