• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I wanted to take some time and writer a thorough on our Disney Wish experience. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about the ship the cruising experience. For some background, this is our first Disney Cruise. My husband and I were traveling with our 3 children ages 3, 5, and 7. My husband and I have cruised on royal Caribbean and Celebrity in the past.

The stateroom was great. We stayed in a family verandah stateroom. I found storage to be abundant. I had bough and purchased a hanging shelving system, but it was unnecessary due to all of the shelving in the closets and next to the pull down bed. We all slept quite and well and it was nice to have the bathroom split. I have never cruised without a balcony and being able to step outside and have my coffee in my pajamas from the balcony is a favorite part of the experience for me.

Everything was incredibly clean and well-managed. Staff were all friendly nad accommodating. I was easily able to obtain a complimentary stroller at Guest Services upon arrival that reclined so my little guy could nap in it each day while we were enjoying activities.

Port Reviews