• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Emerald Liberte Review

Editor Rating

Wonderful cruise and will definitely sail Emerald Cruises again!

Review for Emerald Liberte to Europe River
MuffinW
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

I originally booked this cruise in 2019 for October 2020 for my husband and I to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. We ended up actually taking it in October 2022 for our 20th, which was a lovely way to celebrate.

We had a wonderful time and were really impressed by Emerald, the Liberte, and the crew. I'll break this down into separate categories below.

Passengers. The passengers were a mix from the United States, Canada, Australia, England, and Scotland. We are in our late 40s and, as expected, were quite a bit younger than most of the other passengers. There were several couples in their 50s, and then of course most of the passengers were in their 60s and 70s, with a few couples in their 80s. There were a few single passengers also sailing. (Emerald has single staterooms available for solo travelers. One woman booked Emerald specifically because she would not have to pay a single supplement.)

17 Helpful Votes