• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2010
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

Keep in mind that my husband and I are in our 30's and we have a 9 and an 11 year old. I will try to keep this short....

FOOD...honestly, nothing to write home about. I had steak two nights in the dining room, one night is was great and one night it was way overcooked. My husband has ribs one night that he said tasted "old". The Caesar salad and fried shrimp were great and so was the chocolate cake. Tiffany's on deck is just traditional "greasy" food including burgers, fries, and chicken tenders which tasted fine. The deli inside had great deli wraps. The 24 hour pizza bar was a little bland for our taste. Desserts were not that good, but the ice cream was good.

CAMP CARNIVAL.....was very good. My kids picked what things they wanted to attend such as towel folding, magic show, and the All Night Party which they loved! The folks in charge were very nice, but a little slow. Be patient when checking your kids in and out.

Ocean View

Port Reviews

Mobile

Much easier to get on and off than I ever thought! I can't say anything bad about this port at all. We did get there first which I am sure helped a lot!

Find a Carnival Elation Cruise from $199