• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Conquest Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

If you are looking for a quick, affordable, and fun cruise! Here is your ship!

Review for Carnival Conquest to the Western Caribbean

Halloween Houses in Key West
Water Slide
Halloween Decorations in Key West
Afternoon Tea

I recently got off the Carnival Sunrise is September, I enjoyed that cruise so much, that when I returned home, I immediately booked another Carnival Cruise. I found this 4 day cruise on the Conquest that fitted in my work schedule.

My boarding group was C04, with a boarding time of 11-11:30am, I arrived at the Carnival terminal around 10:30am and immediately went to check in. It was a very quick process (having already completed using Verifly App) both check in and security. We were both amazed to see that the waiting area was virtually empty!!! When we arrived in the area, they had began calling groups A and B, no sooner had we sat down (around 5 mins later) our boarding group was called and we were able to board! Overall is was less then 30 mins from arriving at the port to embarkation!!

Once onboard, we did our muster drill, which I know since COVID its a lot easier, but I wouldn’t mind Carnival following other cruise lines like Royal and having it shown on your stateroom TV. Anyways its a quick and easy process.

Interior

Our room was actually much bigger then our room on the Sunrise, it was clean and comfortable, and great value for money. We had 2 twin beds pushed together which was fine! Room comes with all the usual cabin amenities; 2 nightstands, vanity, safe, fridge, 3 closets with plenty of space. Bathroom is basic, but that was fine, that’s all we need. Plenty of storage in the bathroom as well, the shower was great, I am 6ft 3in and I had plenty of room to move around, water was also very HOT as well, which is always appreciated!!

Our Stateroom Steward immediately came to introduce himself, gave us his business card, and asked us when we preferred to have our room made up, he was fantastic!!! Every time he saw us, he checked in on us, and asked us if we needed anything! Great service!!!

Port Reviews

Cozumel

It’s a small port, with many shops, bars, and restaurants. Very hot the day we arrived, with 5 other ships in port as well, about a 5-10 min walk from the ship.

Key West

Small, but cute and idyllic, very walkable, lots of cute stores, bars, restaurants, lots of history there as well.

5 Helpful Votes