• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Pearl Mist Review

Spectacular spectacular way to enjoy fall color

Review for Canada & New England Cruise on Pearl Mist
Diane 4 art
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022

I chose this cruise because of the size of the ship.. I really enjoy small ship cruising. We had less than 90 passengers. The crew was just spectacular andspectacular and made everyone of us feel that way that we were the most important person in the room. The itinerary was interesting... I have always wanted to see the Bay of Fundy. We even went to a lobster bake. Our nightly entertainment Holliday holiday and that blonde was really wonderful.. Every night that dance floor was full. I was really impressed with how accommodating the staff was 2 people with physical difficulties. We had several people with walkers and the crew helped them on and off the tenders and and always accommodated their needs. It made me realize when I get older that I would not be afraid to go on one of these cruises. If you get a chance to go I highly recommend it.. This ship also does the Great Lakes. I am really looking forward to going on that 1 too.

It was a great cabin very roomy and we had a nice little balcony. What impressed me most was the size of the bathroom. I have been on many cruises and this was, by far, the largest bathroom.

23 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.