Pacific Adventure Review

Comedy cruise review - maiden voyage

Review for the South Pacific Cruise on Pacific Adventure
davo67
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Entree at Waterfront.
Entree at waterfront
Draft beer prices - best value is the pints!
Bottled beer and some wine prices
Cruise itinerary for day 3 - page 1
Dragon Lady drinks menu
Waterfront (and general) winelist pt1
Waterfront (and general) winelist pt2
Waterfront (and general) winelist pt3

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to be part of Pacific Adventure's maiden voyage. (Well maiden with P&O as she was purchased from Princess and is about 20 years old.)

I originally booked this "Comedy Cruise" 2 1/2 years ago and just missed going on it due to "the Rona". I think we were the first of the cancellations. So was fantastic to be able to finally take the cruise and get out on the ocean again.

Unfortunately weather wasn't our friend with rain on most days. We did manage a short stint in the spa though but didn't brave any of the pools.

We had an internal cabin on the 11th floor (11612) which was between the middle and the rear. The room was small but adequate. I'd be happy to be here again.

The bed seemed short. I feel it was a normal length double as my feet was over or near the end of the bed.

The bed had a thick mattress overlay which made it quite comfortable. We had no trouble sleeping on it.

51 Helpful Votes
previous review

Find a Pacific Adventure Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.