• Newsletter

Celebrity Reflection Review

Editor Rating
1903 reviews
31 Awards

Traveling now is exhausting!

Review for Celebrity Reflection to the Eastern Mediterranean
travel gal 1953
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin: Concierge Class 3

We have taken many Celebrity cruises. I was looking for a cruise without many sea days and being end of season where I really wanted to go wasn’t available London Scotland Ireland so I guess I finally just went with this which wasn’t smart on my part! Been to Rome several times but this time it was so crowded wasn’t enjoyable.If you don’t have reservations for sights you can forget it!Everywhere was crazy!

We’d usually take train to ship but this time did a cab for 160$ traffic everywhere was nuts!

Ship was easy to get on,luggage brought promptly.When we were first greeted on embarking I asked where the special concierge luncheon…man said we no longer have that..ok get to our cabin says info about lunch so we went and it really was best lunch of entire cruise so glad we didn’t miss it!

Concierge Class 3

Was fine but don’t get the cabin next to the cleaning room

Port Reviews

Kotor

Beautiful was busy just walked around

Naples

Took hop on hop off was very fun usually we would go somewhere else from there but decided to see Naples enjoyed it..

Taormina (Messina)

Took bus tour from ship was fun

Rome (Civitavecchia)

Of course u have to see Rome but so crowded and make reservations to sightsee..we did bed and breakfast close to Spanish steps.i can’t tell u how crowed everywhere we went was

1 Helpful Vote