Viking Venus Review

A wonderful journey to Norway from start to finish; with Viking's help all along the way

Review for Norwegian Fjords Cruise on Viking Venus
Happy in Ft. Worth
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

My cousin chose Viking to go to Norway, because she had taken a Viking cruise previously. My cousin and I are 50% Norwegian, and wanted to see where our Fathers' Ancestors came from. This cruise was wonderful: great food, great Entertainers, and great trips offered in each town we were in. The Tour guides on our trips offered, were very educational and fun; even the bus drivers were superior. Viking does offer many excursions of choice in each and every Port. The ease of embarking, plus the schedules Viking organizes to make sure you do not miss your airplane flights; everything is taken care of for you. Each day, we were given the opportunity to hear about the next day's City we would be in, and the opportunities we chose. I am so very glad I experienced this ship and my journey with Viking. I shall be forever grateful for the wonderful time I had with Viking. Thank you very much!!

Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

The cabin was fabulous, along with the balcony. Special in every way!!

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Venus Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.