• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin: French Balcony Stateroom

Having never travelled to eastern Germany, I was especially interested in Wittenberg and reformation history. I really enjoyed this part of Germany that contrasted with the areas (west) that I had previously visited. The Viking tours were well organized and of top quality. The ship was modern and very clean and everything functioned properly. Although I felt the food was a little lower quality than past river cruises (including past Viking cruises), the staffs' competent and solicitous service made up for this short-coming. All functions of the ship seemed to run like clock work and our cruise director was especially knowledgeable and helpful. Also, I did not feel "rushed" by the daily activity schedule as I have on other tours. The cabin bathroom design and function was well thought out and maximized the little space that was available. While we were among the youngest guest on the ship, that in no way diminished our enjoyment of the experience.

French Balcony Stateroom

Although very small, our cabin was well laid out and everything worked as intended,

previous reviewnext review