Viking Skaga Review

cmjmiles5
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022

I have always wanted to take a Viking Cruise because of the varied itineraries. My friends had taken Viking trips and highly recommended them as well as this exact trip. I also had a desire to go to Normandy because my father was in World War Two and I was a retired history teacher. The food was excellent at every meal. There was a variety of choices. The meals were served by the best servers who were very attentive and friendly. Over the time, they developed a relationship with the passengers and made everyone feel special. The maitre'd was always checking to make sure we were happy and service was going smoothly. The excursions that were included gave a well rounded view of each area. The optional ones just expanded the experience. The guides were extremely knowledgeable and also friendly and personable. Each one had volumes of knowledge about the area and were able to answer any and all questions. I will certainly take another Viking cruise.

The cabin was extremely small. It was difficult for two to move around easily.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Skaga Cruise from $2,499

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.