• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

My wife and I had cruised with Viking in the past. We were interested in seeing the Normandy Beaches and in particular, Juno Beach. It was at this beach that my wife's uncle landed on D-Day. The tour ended up at two of the Commonwealth cemeteries. There were memorial flowers available and we honored those brave men with a moment of silence. We were also very interested to spend time at Rouen. We were particularly interested in the Cathedral.

I believe that the friendliness of the staff (from the Captain to the Bartender) could not be surpassed. We felt that we were indeed their honored guests. They did everything to make sure that are needs were taken care of and that we had a care free vacation.

The restaurant on board was absolutely excellent. There was a large choice on the menu. The food was awesome and the service was of the highest order.

The cabin was small, which was not a surprise. It was clean and well organized. We primarily spent time in the cabin to sleep and spent most of our time with our "new" friends in the various public areas.

previous reviewnext review