• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

First of all people are very friendly. Ship is in need of refurbishment badly. Mold in bathroom, furniture dirty, drawers banged up and lots of rust throughout ship. Entertainment was great. Food was sub Par breakfast in dining room took 1 1/2 hours. Food was delivered cold and orders messed up. Tried 3 times in 8 days same thing. Had to go to windjammer to only get lukewarm food. We made the best of it. One night I got gran mania souffle put spoon in was all liquid inside. Brought me another one it was the same. Dinner service staff great. One dinner was served cold server took back and brought out another lukewarm dish. Not server fault but I think they have issue keeping food warm. Then as for tendering they had us get ticket between 7-9 a.m. but people lined up at 6:30 and they started giving out tickets needless to say at 7 a.m. I got a number for bost 35. This happened on both tender days. I am diamond plus and asked why conceirge did not have tickets she said she did not give out. The tendering to get off ship took from 8 a.m. To 1 p.m. when we finally got off ship hours wasted of our precious time. Conceirge was very rude it you had a suite she was all over helping you out but a regular room she did not help at all. Stops where great, weather good, staff friendly. one have been on more than 100 cruises in my lifetime and would not recommend this ship.

Cabin carpet terribly dirty, mold in bathroom, drawers falling apart

4 Helpful Votes