• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Nautica Review

Editor Rating
17 Awards

What a difference between our first and second cruise with Oceania

Review for Nautica to the Mediterranean
tcroach1962
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Penthouse Suite

Marina – September 15th – 26th – Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, France & Spain

Let me start this by saying that this was our second cruise with Oceana and our twenty + cruise overall. If you asked me to write down three complaints about my last Oceana cruise – I would have a hard time coming up with anything. Our last Oceana cruise was near perfection – great customer service from when we booked until we got off the boat. The food was excellent, prepared beautifully and served professionally by friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. Our penthouse room was spacious and well appointed.

Now fast-forward to our 10-day cruise that departed from Trieste, Italy and ended in Barcelona, Spain aboard the Nautica. I will limit my narrative to my 5 top complaints as not to overwhelm the reader. As always, each complaint will be accompanied by how you as a traveler can take steps to insure you do not have the same issue.

Penthouse Suite

Outside of there being no way to control the temperature of the room - it was well appointed, and the room stewardess and butler were great.

Port Reviews

Argostoli (Kefalonia)

Great Port. caves are a must see.

10 Helpful Votes