• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

If you want a more "stodgy" cruise experience, this ship/line is your best bet. My husband and I (almost retired), were entirely bored the whole week. Mediocre music (nothing I've ever heard before), that was loud and annoying (not a single person dancing, or looking like they were having fun). Food was "OK", but try getting anything after lunch....nope. Everything closes. Entertainment.....ok if you don't mind being inside. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is outside, where you can see the water. On a ship! Everything happens indoors. And by "Everything " I mean, not much. No parties. No excitement . Just a few small bars with a guitar/piano. My hubby and I were so bored, we were in the room at 9 each night, as were most people we met. The only fun we had was in Cozumel, where there was cool music, dancing and just FUN. Unfortunately, , we had to go back to the ship. And more boredom. We usually cruise NCL and have a GREAT time! But we decided to try RCL, Never, NEVER, again. Mediocre food, mediocre service, and just DULL. Carnival, which is bottom of the cruise barrel, IMO, was more entertaining. And that's saying a lot.

75+ cruise RCL. Anything younger, don't bother.

Ok. Balcony. But very, very small compared to other lines.

3 Helpful Votes