• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

I like travelling. On Norwegian Getaway cruise I was for the first time. My friends invited me from September 12 till September 22 2022. It was not bad. I was skeptical but someday I sure I hope to came back and repeat my vacation. All of them was very friendly and helpful. I don't know how but they remembered our names. I was very surprised. The food was is very good . Many different choices. The entertainments was interesting. I want to say Thank you for all cruise team . But most of my thanks and will miss a all group from Park west gallery, waiters of the restaurant Shanghai, Slot Attendant Catherine, and big hug for Bar Waiter Namah . My son Nikita and me had a very great time. We took a lot of pictures so will remember everything . Maybe some things what I didn't like it was a lot of strange butterflies on the departure port New York, but after couple days they disappeared. They like a bugs. Please be careful to open your balcony. But this problem is can be on any cruises.

Balcony Stateroom