• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

For starters, I had mediocre expectations because I hate buffets, "all-inclusive" food, waiting in lines, and everything I typically associate with cruises. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised and would 100% book with Virgin again.

As a couple in our mid-30s, we loved that there were no kids on the ship and will probably stay loyal to Virgin primarily for that reason. The lack of kids and made-to-order food certainly elevated the atmosphere overall. The ship felt very clean, 24-hr room service was great, and none of the spaces felt crowded or too busy to order a drink or food. The crew and everyone we met on the ship seemed happy and friendly. The gym was amazing (although I didn't actually take advantage of it).

Finally, I primarily drink light beer and spiked seltzers, so I was very happy that several of the bars on the ship had craft beer and spiked seltzer options.

Loved the suite, but would have preferred to have a bar tab instead of the complimentary bar.

3 Helpful Votes