• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

Background: The Carnival Radiance is a party ship. Having cruised in the past with Celebrity, NCL, and Carnival. I’ve done the 3 day weekend booze cruise to Ensenada on Inspiration, I knew what I was getting myself into. I took this trip with my 4 friends to celebrate our birthdays. We go to college in California and thought this weekend trip would be perfect (and more affordable than Vegas). We got the Cheers! drink package, which is well worth it on these shorter cruises. (Especially for young, college, partiers like us).

Here we go:

This ship was absolutely packed. Talking to the crew, this is pretty normal on this ship. One of the bartenders even said that this cruise was a little more calm than most, which to me was shocking to hear because it definitely didn’t seem like it! With the drinks flowing, it can get tough. I feel for this crew — This is a tough ship to work on! It doesn’t help that most guests are entitled and expect 5 star everything on a cheap cruise like this one.

6 Helpful Votes