• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Glory Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

Great cruise, Fantastic Good, amazing Crew! Let's go again!!!

Review for Carnival Glory to the Eastern Caribbean

Ship from bow Belize City
Ship
Ship at the dock Mahogany Bay Honduras
Balcony on stateroom 6387

Left New Orleans,with expectations of seeing Key West, Freeport Bahamas and Nassau Bahamas. BIT , hurricane Ian out a big monkey wrench in that and we instead went to Mohigany Bay Honduras, Belize City,and Cozomel Mexico. Ended up being a very great decision,and a very safe one. Our stateroom was very spacious, and I love the balcony. The room was always hot ,( never felt comfortable till the last 2 nights and was still warm then), need a fan bad. The food on ship is amazing,I've never eaten better...period. Our stateroom stewart was VERNON, stateroom 6387, and he was very attentive, and friendly! Loved him!

As for our amazing Diner staff,( Platinum Dining) our lead waiter Wes SAGITA., Team Server, Kaswanto, and Assistant team Server ,was Richard. We LOVED them all. We visited after dinner,( when time allowed, and SAGITA, always made time!! )

He made us feel like we'd known him forever!

Ocean View

Very roomy , nice room I loved the balcony. BUT the stateroom was always hot. Asked for a fan but they didn't have any left.

1 Helpful Vote