Adventure of the Seas Review

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022

September 24th, 2022 we boarded Adventure of the seas from Bayonne NJ. Embarkation was a breeze, easiest boarding I've ever had. Debarkation was great also. They have really streamlined the whole process.

I had cabin on deck 12. Spacious oceanview cabin. It was spectacular! Great size overall, plenty of storage, bathroom was standard. Room attended was fantastic. The bed was flat and hard. The location of this cabin was great, just a short few steps to the outside decks or elevators.

Service overall was great on Adventure. My biggest complaint is...the windjammer. What a disappointment! Loud music, poor quality food, bland, but what most of all was upsetting was the seating. They had half of the windjammer closed so everyone was crammed on one side. There was very few options for a solo cruiser. They had tables with two chairs in the hallway! The hallway, with everyone walking by coughing and sneezing on my food. Also the hustle and bustle of this activity while I was trying to enjoy my meal. Awful. The manager came around asking if everything was alright with dinner, but didn't take the time to truly listen to me, it was more of a show to the superior officers that came in for dinner late in the evening. They also were pushing their specialty dining options while families were trying to eat their dinner. The whole windjammer was a big fail in my opinion.

Cabin was beautiful. Well kept, clean and tidy. The floor to ceiling windows were spectacular.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Cape Liberty is great to leave on a cruise. The pick up from Newark airport was easy, terminal clean and staff very friendly.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Adventure of the Seas Cruise from $467

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.