Carnival Miracle Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022

I'm ok with Carnival, it's low cost, food is fine the staff have always been wonderful. Yeah the lack of classy types is a bit annoying, poeple bunping into you, feet up on the furniture, children running in the halls late hours. All I ask is that when the ship designates a dining room dress code they enforce it!! We like to dress for the dining experience yet look around and t-shirts, flip flops, baseball caps, shorts abound! No dining room anywhere of this caliber would allow such attire! Send them to the pool deck buffet!! I could also do without the jump up dance impromtu during dinner, soft dinner type music would be nice, in fact why not utilize the live music groups you have on board for some dining room music?

The staff have always been supportive helpful and considerate always making an effort to say hello, and remembering your name! The burger place on the pool deck is outstanding but don't tell anyone I don't want to wait in a long line, tho they serve up the burgs increadably fast. Also the french toast on sea day brunch is to die for! Wife and I cruise all cruise line companies this year we will have done 7 cruises, 4 on Carnival.

Cabins are fine, I like watching movies wish the TV's were bigger

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $446

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.