CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

I wish I could give Avalon's ship, crew, and itinerary 10 stars because it was outstanding in every way. The meals were so beautifully prepared and presented - with all the wine you want from the local region. The entire crew did their job with a smile and couldn't do more for each one of the passengers. The ship was spotless and our beds comfortable. My room attendant, Nemo, brightened my day and made sure I had everything to make me comfortable. Cocktails were $4.50 during "Happy Hour"...sometimes we'd have two, served by our favorite "Bo"!!! The shore excursions were included with the cruise and the local guides spoke excellent English and were full of the history of the area. The small towns on those rivers were enchanting. The Rhine Gorge has 40 castles in just 20 miles. The vineyards of the Moselle River rise up the mountains surrounding ancient castles. Really a fairyland.

Well done Avalon. I will be sailing again soon. Thank you for a terrific week.

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony

Spotless. Great big sliding glass door with a "French" balcony. Good size room. Beautiful bathroom. Top floor. Comfortable sheets and bedding.

2 Helpful Votes