CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Crown Princess Review

Editor Rating

Disappointed by lack of care

Review for Crown Princess to Alaska
Turtle812
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

This was my husband's and my honeymoon and our travel agent had arranged for extras for our stateroom. When we arrived NOTHING had been done. Also, while the room was kept up, it was like a hotel, no animals or anything made out of towels, bed wasn't turned back, no extras as with other cruises.

The buffet food was so undesirable it was known by the people on the ship as the "trough"! The food in the dining room was good and the steaks in the Crown were great. The Crown Restaurant is the only place that recognized our honeymoon the entire time we were aboard.

Also my husband bought me an expensive bracelet in Alaska that fell off my arm in our stateroom the night before we left or the morning of when I fell. I noticed just as I was meeting friends and my husband went back to look for it and wasn't allowed to look for it and the person cleaning said he had seen it on my wrist moments before when we left. Impossible as I had on a coat that was long over my fingers!!!

Plain ....hotel like, but clean nothing special

2 Helpful Votes