American Heritage (formerly Queen of the Mississippi) Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Comfortable they provided everything

Review for North America River Cruise on American Heritage (formerly Queen of the Mississippi)
Enjoy the ride
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022

American cruise line has been my choice for a wonderful cruise two years. It is so easy to relax on board this ship. I had wonderful excursions they provided with bus just for us to go see at each port of call. The food was always good and service excellent. I loved all the professional entertainment they hired to come aboard and kept us dancing, singing and painting with them. This is a very good company to cruise with. I like to stay in shape with a morning stretch in the weight room and use the elliptical machines. We had coffee and several herbal teas to choose from all day. I will be back for more adventures with them because I loved how well I was cared for. There was always a crew member helping us on and off at each port along out round trip to New Orleans, Louisiana.

I am very happy with this cabin. Very spacious with lots of storage in the desk, chest of drawers and closet. I slept very well each night and took a nap at 2 pm most afternoons so I was ready for my evening entertainment. The bathroom was good and had a big mirror with good lighting. The drawers could hold all my toiletries.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.