Enchanted Princess Review

miamiboater
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022

We chose this cruise primarily for the destinations and the price. We are normally loyal to Celebrity Cruise Lines but we thought we would try this transatlantic cruise because it was somewhat less expensive than Celebrity for, what we thought, a similar product.

I'll start by saying that the staff on-board the ship are amazing. They are interested in making sure you have a good time and try their best to get you whatever you need.

Embarkation.

We went to our cabin as soon as we boarded and our bags were already there. Our cabin was great. We booked a "mini-suite" because it was larger. I don't know why they call it a mini-suite as you do not get anything that a suite passenger would get other than it being a larger cabin (we knew this when we booked our tickets). Anyway, I was extremely happy with the cabin as it was noticeably larger than a standard cabin. We had a full couch, a large desk area, two tv's, a curtain that separated the bed area from the living area (we never used the curtain) and a bath tub in the bathroom. The bathroom was also larger than the bathroom of the standard cabin. My parents and father in law had standard cabins and my cabin was definitely much larger. I thought the standard cabins were fairly small compared to what we've seen on Celebrity. The larger cabin was nice to have on a transatlantic cruise but I don't believe labeling it as a "mini-suite" is appropriate.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Enchanted Princess Cruise from $478

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.