• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin:

Overall everything was an amazing experience; the staff always made sure we were good and super helpful when we had any mishaps with things like charges for 2 instead of each account. All of the various restaurants were divine and very fun! Scarlett night was probably my favorite because seeing everyone dress up was very cool and the music was so fun to dance to. I would recommend anyone to this ship as well as this cruise line over any other one. I think that you are definitely getting your money’s worth in value, in every aspect of the meaning. I thought it was really nice that in spite of the hurricane currently happening in the Caribbean, we we’re rerouted to Mexico so we were still getting off at least two places and weren’t having an extra sea day. Mexico was really really super awesome, I loved the snorkeling excursion and being able to hold a starfish in my own hands for the first time in my life !

8 Helpful Votes