CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:

I've been on several American Cruise Line cruises and each one is better than the last. I just love these cruises. When I checked into the room it was bright and spotlessly clean. The staterooms are so much bigger than on an ocean cruise. This ship was all balconies, so I was able to sit outside on my balcony. The best part of the cruises is always the crew. Everyone onboard is willing to do anything for the passengers. They all seem really happy with their jobs and are always cheerful.

The food is always good. There are 3 meals plus snacks throughout the day. The food is wonderful and different each day. All wine and alcohol are included in the price. Most of the excursions are included also. There was something to do all day long. In addition to the excursions there are lectures, entertainment as well as other fun things to do. I really cna't wait to take my next cruise with American Cruise Lines.

4 Helpful Votes