• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Marella Discovery Review

Editor Rating
27 Awards

Up there with the Best apart from a Mr Smith picking up my suitcase on disembarkation from the Ship

Review for Marella Discovery to the Western Mediterranean
Nigtom
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:

Excellent all round Cruise experience apart from the above issue which I really would like to sort out quickly. However I don't have a contact number for the Smiths and unfortunately they don't have one for us. Any help from people who have also experienced this would be appreciated. In addition TUI can take up to 14 days plus to respond which doesn't help when your swimming in used clothing which we will wash.

Apart from that the overall experience of a Marrella Cruise was that it ticked all the boxes with a particular emphasis on being a very friendly staff base from the Cruise Director to the cleaners that really did shine through with the way they treated all their Customers. The food, entertainment and excursions we experienced were superb. There is no doubt in my mind that I would definitely use Marella again and is excellent value for money. Thanks Nigel Cabin 6617

Excellent