• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

We had a great time on the ship overall, but there were a few problems. The staff in general were very pleasant and helpful, apart from a few.

Shore excursions- We only did one, because the price of the excursions was too high in my opinion. I did Pompeii on your own and we did have a great day there. I tried to get on another one that was sold out. I was firtst on the waiting list and was told I would probably get on the excursion. On the day of the excursion, I had not heard anything, so I went down to where the Shore excursion personell were and was told very curtly, that they had no idea if I was going to be on the excursion or not. I just wanted a yes or no so I could make other plans.

Customer Service Desk-No one at this desk was helpful at all. I had a wifi problem, my wife could not get online. The wifi manager had to tell the customer serice desk twice to reset my wifes account so she coulkd get online. this took them 3 days to figure out.

We had a large family cabin with a great cabin steward named Henry. He was very attentive and always pleasant and helpful.

5 Helpful Votes