• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:

Our first cruise with MSC; we have just returned from a week around the Ffords. It is truly a stunning ship however I am not too sure if we will return. It would take a good deal to tempt us back.

The ship was full and didn’t we know it. Queues everywhere (and I mean everywhere)! There felt a chronic lack of outdoor space – luckily, we were blessed with gorgeous weather but if it was raining and the swimming pools, water park, and high ropes became less attractive then I dread to think how crowded it would have become on the decks below. The ship is massive so I can only assume around a third of the deck space is reserved for Yacht club guests.

The food was good – probably a little better than I expected based on previous reviews! The pizza was excellent – fresh, hot, and plentiful but there is only so much pizza you can eat, and not something I wanted every day (my Children disagreed obviously). The grill on Deck 15 was very good as well. We had a couple of bad meals in the restaurants and overall, the quality of the food was way below previous cruises on P&O and even Carnival.

OK - Cabin was OK and the balcony was smaller than we were led to expect.

6 Helpful Votes