• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Nordkapp Review

Editor Rating

Amazing cruise along Beautiful Norway.

Review for Nordkapp to Norwegian Fjords
room 216
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:
This is the boat used for the Sea Eagle Safari

I used to be a tour leader in Scandinavia for over 20 years but i had never done a trip with Hurtigruten. I was Not disappointed . I had a fantastic time. The food was outstanding, the crew amazing and nothing (in my view) beat the beautiful Norwegian coast.

Not only do you get to experience the beauty of a nation of sailors but you get to see daily life of people along the coast. The expedition team onboard is fantastic and could answer any question you had.

Food. Every day you both at lunch and dinner you would get a written information not only about the dishes but also where the food came from. Since Hurtigruten use local produce you will get to taste dishes that are typical for Norway. So many of the dishes were great memories of time past when i used to live there a long long time ago.

A lot of people seem to be afraid of a cabin down lower but for us it was great. We had the same space as upper cabins and the day we had a storm we did not feel half as much as the upper ones so don't be afraid to book lower cabins.

7 Helpful Votes