• Newsletter

Enchantment of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1930 reviews
4 Awards

Enchantment of the Seas - Showing its age?

Review for Enchantment of the Seas to Bermuda
foulmouthedleon
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:

Hello! I am, by no means, a "professional" cruiser. My wife and I have been on about 6-7 cruises over the last several years, so I think I've done enough to do a comparison.

First off, I live in Maryland, so if you do have the means - leaving on a local ship is much easier than airfare to a port, etc. But I realize that some don't have that option. We were comped this cruise after our voyage on Symphony of the Seas for the Easter cruise last April. I'll be doing many comparisons between these ships and yes, I realize that it's an apples to oranges comparison.

THE SHIP

My review of our cabin is above. We were in a "Spacious" Ocean View room. I have no idea what the cabin category for that is.

Port Reviews

Baltimore

I live in Annapolis and had my brother drop us off. It turned out to be a very good decision. We'd spoken to others who decided to park there and they said it took nearly 90 minutes to get parked and checked in whereas we just walked right in. It's also hard to navigate to, but that's not really a fault of the ship or RC.

If you're in MD or nearby, I'd say have someone drop you off or take a taxi/Uber - I think you'll be glad you did.

9 Helpful Votes