• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Coral Princess Review

Editor Rating
51 Awards

A great cruise on a great ship

Review for Coral Princess to Australia & New Zealand
Cathyd07
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony
This is the bed area in our mini-suite cabins. The beds are really soft.
Bathroom in the mini-suite. There is a bathtub to the right with a shower rose on the wall. Great water pressure.
Balcony on our ME class mini-suite. Great size.
Plenty of wardrobe area for your clothes and you get a free Princess bag to use.
The divider in the centre wall of the mini-suite. There is a fridge and plenty of shelving to use.
Full length view of the cabin.
This is the lounge area of our mini-suite ME class cabin
BBC (Banana, Baileys and Colada) cocktail at Sailaway
Strawberry Daquiri in the Amuleto
Horizon Court Buffet food
Horizon Court buffet food
Key Lime Pie in the Bordeaux Restaurant
Menu - Restaurant
The cappucinos were really nice.
Menu - Restuarant
Princess Dream dessert. Absolutely delicious.
Sunset over Newcastle Harbour
Entry to Newcastle Harbour
Chocolate Milkshake from the Ice Cream Bar was made with 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream and a little bit of milk
Newcastle from the ship
Cocktail menu from the Lotus Bar
Horizon Court
We watched a bulk carrier ship coming into the port of Newcastle
Newcastle Harbour
Hurricane cocktail from the Lotus Bar
Newcastle Harbour. Check out the Tug Boats
The view we woke up to in Sydney
Sunset over Newcastle Harbour from our balcony
View from our cabin before disembarking  at Sydney.
Sunset off Smoky Cape on the Mid North Coast of NSW

We originally booked this cruise to have a break from work as my husband and I are self-employed. You can't help but relax on this beautiful ship. However, my head agency (I'm a travel agent), made this cruise our conference cruise. So this worked in really well for me.

The crew on the ship are so happy to be back. They were so welcoming and nothing was a problem. They would all say "Hello" as we walked past, and so many asked if we needed help with anything. Caesar our cabin steward was wonderful and nothing was a bother for him. The ship and our cabin were immaculate.

The food and the service in the dining room was fantastic. Our waiter was Rhoniel and he was so funny. With meat dishes the meat fell off the bone and everything had a great flavour. The Horizon Court Buffet was good, I thought they could do with a little more variety in the main dishes. The little cakes were delicious and the drink service was excellent.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

The cabin was absolutely fantastic! Plenty of room. Now I feel like I always need to stay in a mini-suite when going on a Princess cruise. It was always kept clean and tidy by Caesar our cabin steward. Nothing was too much bother for him.

We advised him Saturday night that one of the lights was flickering and he put a maintenance call in. It was still flickering next morning, so he put an emergency call-out in for maintenance to come. They came and not only did they fix that light, also fixed a couple of others that weren't working properly.

8 Helpful Votes