• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin:
Wine at sunset
Waiting to shove off after a day of excursions.
Chef Alberto!
Doru, the wine master!
My night sky!
Sightseeing at our own pace - slow - and with more wine!

I was invited by some friends who had cruised with Emerald on prior trips. There were 12 of us cruising together. The ship was well appointed, leaving nothing extra to want. The crew is what really made this trip special. When our time onboard was over, I felt like I was leaving friends behind. The captain, hotel manager, restaurant manager and the rest of the crew were top-notch. The itinerary is full every day, but you get plenty of time to explore at your own pace. The wine... oh, the WINE! Thank you, Doru! All meals were classy and specially prepared. Chef Alberto is genuine and funny and has a great team. Captain Remi was sure to spend time with each of the customers as his time allowed. He is an all-around good man. The entire crew is so funny and kind. I truly will miss them all. I hope to cruise again soon with Emerald.

I loved being able to cruise at night with my window totally open so as to experience the French countryside and the night sky. I have no complaints about the cabin. My sister and I were quite comfortable.

3 Helpful Votes