• Newsletter

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin:

CRUISE REVIEW: RCCL – Adventurer of the Seas

CRUISE DATES – July 2nd – July 7th

This is my 9th overall cruise. It was my 4th on RCCL. I travelled with my wife; Pamela. Different people chose cruises for a variety of reasons. Some chose their cruises based on ship amenities, dining options, port interests, affordability, entertainment, staterooms. I’m one of those guys that values EVERYTHING in my cruise experience, so I believe my review is very fair and quite inclusive.

Most cruise ships have 3 basic room styles.

Interior- Exactly as described. All walls no windows

Exterior- Your room will have window(s) so that you can see outside

Balcony- Your room will have a door that leads you out onto a private veranda

On the Adventurer of the Seas, they offer a 4th option

Exterior- Atrium View – Your rom has a wide window that allows you to see the entire main corridor, which is where many of the shops, bars and even some events take place. Highly recommend if you are a people watcher.

My wife and I opted for the Balcony room. I am estimating that the cost variance between this and Interior is around $200 in total. In my humble opinion, once you go balcony, you never go back. Let me explain why. Staterooms on cruise ships are generally not big. Its purposely designed that way. Less stateroom space and more entertainment space. When you go with a balcony it feels likes the room is much bigger. It's another area you can go while someone in your party is getting ready or sleeping. Also, it offers breathtaking views of the open seas and it’s a good spot to be to watch sunsets and sunrises, if you are romancer like myself

9 Helpful Votes