• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:

Worst vacation in 2/22 by far. So many things were just wrong, and no complaint dept. They just don't care if you are unhappy. Changed my room to near elevator and gang plank, making veranda unusable,safe unusable,no phone,clock,burst into my room during the night by mistake, no apology ever. The ships staff had covid, so I got covid, thought they had to be checked as we were before entering the ship. Ship run by broadway actors no experience necessary. Poorly run, right from the start. 60% of the 84 on board we talked to , said they would never sail with ACL again. I'm a senior and in contact with hundreds of senior in NY. Now I preach about the poor experience to everyone who will listen, since no one at ACL has ears, including Mr. Robertson the owner. One bad review has its consequences. Check the reviews and see why it has a low rating on the net before you book your expensive cruise. Hope this helps convince you to stay away from ACL.

Room not reallly clean, don't look under the bed. Safe inoperable,no phone,clock, veranda was unusable because we were moved to a room by the elevators and gang plank (not what we signed up for)

1 Helpful Vote