CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Vali Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

The Program Director made us feel like family - in fact everyone made us feel like we were friends

Review for Viking Vali to Europe River
kahana60544
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin: Veranda Superior

We were impressed with the Viking ocean cruise we took last fall and thought we could try a river cruise - we were not disappointed - keep up the good work. We have been recommending Viking to all our friends and have already booked a Panama Canal cruise for next October with another couple.

I usually don't fill out reviews - always thought they really didn't mean anything - however - I was so impressed with the service and commitment Viking has shown I am willing to spend the time.

On he ocean cruise that started the whole thing, Max the shore directed went above and beyond, when he asked if there was anything else we needed, I asked if he knew if there was somewhere I could get a computer mouse we forgot to bring - his answer was "I have one in my cabin I can loan you". This the kind of service we were given.

Veranda Superior