Le Commandant Charcot Review

Traveler4k
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022

Incredible ship from top to bottom. I have done Silversea and Regent and this is ABSOLUTELY my favorite and the most comfortable ship I have ever been on. Entertainment mostly consisted of lectures and they had an absolutely fabulous crew of lecturers. In addition, there was a couple who did opera who were superb and the best violinist I have evere seen play. The food was, by far, the best I have ever had on any ship. The staff was friendly and extremely attentive but was not in any way pretentious. The detox bar was amazing and always made my fruit smoothies exactly the way I liked them (and with gogi berries - yum)! Nuna - what can I say about that restaurant and the food - my god. Incredible from top to bottom. The ship was extremely elegant and contemporary. I was on a Scenic river cruise, which had that tacky look to it. This was clean and contemporary! Everything about this ship is beyond amazing and we went to the geographic North Pole thanks to my awesome travel agent and friend. This ship is like nothing else out there - just plain wow!

Very nice cabin and one step up from the minimum. The smaller cabins are just too small, in my opinion.

Port Reviews

Spitsbergen (Svalbard)

Wanted to see polar bears!

14 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Le Commandant Charcot Cruise from $3,880

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.