CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:

The cruise overall was wonderful. The food, booze, staff and service are the best! We didn’t go to the entertainment very often but heard that the shows were good. We did go to see Terry Bishop who I totally enjoyed. He is a fabulous storyteller and a wonderful musician!!

I’m really writing this review for others that might want to book cabin 948. I have to say the cabin is extremely noisey at night with the kitchen right above us. I knew there would be some noise but the rolling of carts in the middle of the night is enough to wake the dead. Both my DH are extremely heavy sleepers so we are able to turn over and go back to sleep. But wanted to let others who might think about booking this cabin know how loud it can be at night! Other than noise from the kitchen… this a a great location on the ship!!

This review is for cabin 948. I have to say the cabin is extremely noisy at night with the kitchen right above us. I knew there would be some noise but the rolling of carts in the middle of the night is enough to wake the dead. Both my DH are extremely heavy sleepers so we are able to turn over and go back to sleep. But wanted to let others who might think about booking this cabin know how loud it can be at night! Other than noise from the kitchen… this a a great location on the ship!! We love being at the back where all the venues that we use most often are!! A quick trip on the elevator or stairs, and you’re there!!

I have heard thru the grapevine that the cabins near the life boats are noisy on days with tender ports!

8 Helpful Votes