• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2022
Cabin: Connecting Balcony
Traveled with children

I cruised royal Caribbean a few years ago and had a great time. This time around, I've found it to be a shadow of what it was from even a few years ago. The number of activities was far fewer. The food quality, preparation, and potions lower. Large blocks where child care was unavailable including during formal dining. And between myself and others in my group there were so few positive staff interactions, and a couple of very negative ones, which I would have never expected after my last few cruises. I will not return to this cruise line. Embarking was pretty efficient, but our luggage was just left at the end of a hall instead of near our rooms. We just happened to find it a few hours after we had access to the room. The casino also had dozens and dozens of slots, but hardly any tables open for cards. Very few music acts playing in bars.

Connecting Balcony

Cabin was fine. Only seen one folded animal towel, so guess they don't do that much any more. Luggage was left at end of hall I stead of near room.

Port Reviews

Labadee

The 1 hour walking tour was poorly guided and didn't go anywhere.

3 Helpful Votes