• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Majestic Princess Review

Editor Rating

Truly a "Majestic" experience!

Review for Majestic Princess to Alaska
ILDawn
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin:

My in-laws planned and purchased this cruise for our family, and it was the first cruise for four of the six of us. I really wasn't sure if I was a "cruise person," but after this trip, I want to come back for more! Everything about this ship and the cruise itself was delightful (minus the internet glitches), and I mean EVERYTHING -- food, beverages, entertainment, education/learning experiences, ports and scenery, the staff -- was a fantastic whole experience! The nightly shows are a must-see; we ate at the Allegro each night and loved our waitstaff; the beverage package is a must, and they deliver drinks to where ever you are!

The MedallionClass app (not the medallion itself) was glitchy, and sometimes downright irritating, but is really the only improvement I could recommend.

We sailed out of Vancouver, and because of the extraordinary hoops you have to jump through, I would choose to embark in an American city. Vancouver, however, was a beautiful city that we walked around prior to embarking, and our stay at the Westin Bayshore was lovely.

(I don't know all of the listed categories and what they are . . . sorry!)

The cabin steward was fabulous and met our every known -- and anticipated -- need. The room was nice, and the balcony a must. We spent much time on the balcony when cruising Glacier Bay and Collegiate Fjords.

3 Helpful Votes