CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2022
Cabin:
We are in the lounge area with our favorite bartender Joe having a great Happy Hour experience with snacks.
My cousin Gina and I enjoying our windmill tour.
Very cool windmill

Other family members invited my cousin and me to join them on this adventure of 10 in our group. We were very pleased COVID precautions were in place and enforced from preboarding throughout our trip to masking and testing in our cabins. Customer service, courtesy, and individualized attention to detail were evident upon check-in, our room steward, and quickly learned our names from waitstaff and bartender. The attention to detail, and recommendations for our vegetarian eaters, along with recalling drink preferences were amazing. We enjoyed the small cruise experience as this was our first time cruising. The fabulous coffee station with a wide variety of beverages and snacks was a welcome treat. The included tours were a great option or taking our own tour using the information given on our guide sheet the night before was incredible. I enjoyed reading the night before the history, details, and overview of our next day's adventure or tour. We did select three optional tours and our favorite was the Colomar WWII Museum. We were disappointed on our cheese-making tour as we did not see actual cheese being made, it was an off day. As I live in Wisconsin I could have saved the money as I have made cheese but expected a better experience. The waitstaff of Niko, Cheryl, and Joe was first class, and attention to detail was always given along with recommendations when asked about many selections. We were very happy with the variety, freshness, and quality of our meal selections. It helped maintain healthy options, allowing vegetarians to eat quality fresh food with flavor and attention to delicious dishes. Our cabin was very comfortable and well maintained by our steward Krasimir, who always did a fabulous job in prepping it for us. We enjoyed a balcony to sit out or gather fresh air for our personal comfort. One suggestion I would have enjoyed would be early morning Yoga on the walking track area or stretching and some easy exercise options. We were so impressed by our first experience that we were intriguied thanks to Niko and Krasimir in exploring Bulgaria. We have already booked our next Viking tour next August to Eastern Europe to explore, learn and experience other cultures that we have little knowledge about. Thank you for offering a great option to cruising.

1 Helpful Vote