• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin: Ocean View

We were comped this cruise for gambling but it wasn't free after paying port, taxes, applications, tips and upgrade. If I had to do it again, I would reconsider. Starting with all the stress and anxiety with a Bermuda cruise, that in itself, would keep me home. We needed covid test. To be sure, when I called the number they supplied for Bermuda, I was instructed the monday before we left. Upon arriving at the port, they rejected our test results, taken too soon. We were sent to another location there for new tests - $100 each. Because I was in a wheelchair, I didn't have to start in the back of the line - lucky me. Alot of people didn't show up for work so it took a long time to get thru the line.

We had to wait until 2:00 to enter our rooms. Alot of people paid the extra for this priviledge.

We were in 3530 OV and had a great steward, Rajesh. I find tipping at the beginning gives even better service. we always had ice or whatever we wanted or needed. Our friends weren't so lucky. Their steward didn't even leave them a program. I did find almost all the help on board to be pleasant, always with a smile and acknowledgment. I hate when I get an oceanview room and the bed is under the window. It makes the window useless.

Ocean View

we had an oceanview but the bed was under the window making the view useless. bring hangers. room was clean but needs refreshing. bring your own toiletries as well

2 Helpful Votes