• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Balcony
Traveled with children

Just got off the Seashore yesterday. We had an absolutely wonderful cruise. Everything we ate was good and aside from what others have said we found variety in the buffet everyday for lunch, there were always different deserts and an international section with different daily options. The donuts for breakfast are delicious, as is the pizza! We ate at the Butchers Cut one night and Hola one night, both were amazing! The waitstaff and servers across the ship were fantastic! Half the time I didn't have to tell them what I wanted, they already knew

Deluxe Balcony

The cabin itself was nice, we enjoyed having a full sized couch as well as the king bed. The bathroom was the smallest of any ship we have been on, but it worked for us.

Port Reviews

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

I have been to other cruise line private islands, this was by far my favorite! It is so beautiful with multiple beaches. We rented a cabana and my grandson played in the lagoon in front of us for most of the day. The lighthouse show at the end of the day was fantastic!

San Juan

We've been to San Juan multiple times so we just walked around the city and took pictures. We were supposed to dock at 5 pm but we weren't able to get off the shop until 6:45 and it was complete chaos!!

6 Helpful Votes