• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2022
Cabin:

I was hesitant about going on a cruise during this pandemic. But being vaccinated and boosted I felt safe. Also, knowing the entire staff was vaccinated and masked the whole time was comforting. The entire staff was wonderful, the ship was clean and met all our needs. The ship was constantly being cleaned. The entertainment was just wonderful. The food was exquisite and the portions were more than enough. Getting on and off the ship was a breeze. The personal handling the luggage was great! The movies under the stars was an added bonus. After learning how to navigate around the ship it was easy to find what you were looking for. The boutiques were great and the art gallery mesmerizing. Having the 24 hour café in the main lobby was great for a small late night snack. The cruise director was fun and very informative. I would highly recommend Princess Caribbean.

I could not believe we had a king size bed in our room. Last cruise I took was a much smaller room with a double bed. The stateroom we had (with a window) was huge in my opinion for a cruise. The bathroom was also good size. Only fit for one person, but still very easy to move around.

2 Helpful Votes