• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Joy Review

Editor Rating

What a JOY this cruise was!

Review for Norwegian Joy to Bermuda
bonniboo1
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I had originally booked this in 2019 on the Escape but we all knew how that went. Tried again for the Joy in 2021 but I guess that the 3rd time was a charm. We ended up switching our cabin to a two bedroom/two bath with a living room interior cabin. I didn’t miss the balcony at all. There were more closets, cabinets and room then you could imagine! Our steward Allan was very kind & efficient. He went out of his way to get me a large plastic bag & ice when I had an injury.

I’m getting way ahead of myself. It was a bit of a wait getting on the trip. This was due to all of the required Bermuda paperwork. All of the employees checking us in were efficient and friendly.

After boarding we went to Taste for lunch. We met with the very wonderful Camille Marinas who is the Assistant Maitre ‘D. She made sure that my granddaughter had gluten free food both in her dining room & in the speciality restaurants. The food was always wonderful in Taste especially the tomato soup and the Spring roll with sweet chili sauce.

5 Helpful Votes